Here is another little questionnaire I saw on Facebook recently. I figured since this blog is usually focused on Skyler or me, I’d give Ronnie some time in the spotlight.
1 He’s sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
Mixed martial arts fighting
2. You’re out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
He usually orders Caesar salads.
3. What’s one food he doesn’t like?
Crockpot meatballs (he once got food poisoning from eating a whole bunch that were still raw in the middle)
4. You go out to eat and have a drink. What does he order?
You mean in addition to his Diet Dr. Pepper, and if they don’t have that, Diet Coke? Probably a Boulevard Wheat draft.
5. Where did he go to high school?
6. What size shoe does he wear?
11 I think
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be?
Puma shoes. He has like 6 pairs. But otherwise Harley stuff.
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
Jimmy’ John’s Bootlegger Club
9. What would this person eat every day if he could?
A good steak.
10. What is his favorite cereal?
Either Cocoa Pebbles or Frosted Flakes.
11. What would he never wear?
Shirts with the brand name written across the chest, unless it’s Harley or UFC-related. But nothing from a mall-brand store.
12. What is his favorite sports team?
NY Yankees, New Orleans Saints, KC Chiefs.
13. Who did he vote for?
14. Who is his best friend?
Me. Or Nick Vella. He talks to me more often than Nick, though.
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn’t do?
I prefer the computer over the TV. He thinks that’s anti-social.
16. What is his heritage?
17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake?
yellow cake with chocolate frosting
18. Did he play sports in high school?
Baseball, maybe basketball…
19. What would he do for hours?
He can take some long naps!
20. What is one unique talent he has?
He can memorize a song after only hearing it once or twice. It’s weird.