Someone else posted their Christmas list recently so I thought for the fun of it, I’d do the same!
1. The top thing I want but I am highly doubtful that I’ll get, is a Canon digital SLR camera. It is so expensive though, the only way it would ever end up making it’s way down a chimney for me would be if everyone I know that planned to get me a present this year chipped in, and it would probably ALSO have to cover my birthday gifts as well. Hence, this probably won’t happen! Luckily I got a nice unexpected Christmas bonus and an employee referral bonus from work, so if I save those and then a little more over the next couple months, I might be able to purchase this!
The rest go in no particular order of preference:
2. Some new workout DVD’s, specifically the Turbo Jam set, Jillian Michael’s 30 Day Shred, or Power Half Hour. I’m sick of the workout DVD’s that I’ve had for several years, and I’ve heard great things about both of the above, and I need something to motivate me to workout again!
3. The Twilight vampire book series. I’m not much of a reader at all, and I can’t remember the last time I read a book for fun. But everyone raves about this series as a fun and easy read, so I figured I might change things up for a bit and try my hand at reading!
4. Various clothing gift cards. Can’t go wrong giving me the opportunity to go shopping!
5. A new rabbit-style wine opener. The one I have has gone dull after a few years of wine opening, so now it just pushes the cork down in the bottle, which does not make for an easy pour!
6. High thread-count bedsheets. Our dog has caused our sheets to get pretty grubby, and they just don’t seem to get very clean in the wash anymore.
7. Ceramic hair straightening iron. Not that I style my hair very often, but my straightener is an old, clunky, metal iron that burns the protein right out of my hair. A slim, sleek new ceramic iron might inspire me to style my hair more often!
I think that about covers it. I hope no one thinks I’m greedy or materialistic for posting this, I just thought it would be fun to share! I think it will be interesting to look back on later and see what goofy things my heart desired for Christmas 2008!